This website is operated by strEAT Events LTD, a company registered in Scotland CN: SC552229, whose registered office is at 199 Clarkston Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G44 3BS.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
You can contact us by:
Writing an email: email@example.com
Writing a letter: 199 Clarkston Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G44 3BS
Giving us a call on: 07772967443
Full name of legal entity: strEAT Events LTD T/A AndMunch
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 2 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, home and/or contact address, work address, email and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of orders submitted through our Site.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, profiles, your interests, preferences (including dietary restrictions and food allergies), feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google both based outside the EU;
- advertising networks such as Google based outside the EU; and
- social media platforms such as Facebook and communications/search networks such as Google/Gmail via which you may elect to login automatically to the Platform (who may be based outside the EU); and
- search information providers such as Google based outside of the EU, and Bing based outside of the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from customer service tools such as Intercom, who may be based outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
- Mailchimp is a tool for managing and sending newsletters – We may ask for and use Your Identity Data and Contact Data to link to a page hosted by Mailchimp. If You unsubscribe from our Mailchimp emails, you will be landed on a page hosted by Mailchimp.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Our own internal record keeping.
- We will need to pass on certain information such as your name and email address to our Caterers in order that they can provide the services you wish to book.
- We may use your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and customer care.
- We may need to disclose your information to public authorities, if requested by them or required by law.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may choose to unsubscribe from receiving this information at any time by following the instructions on the emails sent to you.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will obtain your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under the Data Protection Legislation, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. The following table describes how we may use your personal data, and our lawful bases for doing so.